kde4-fedora copr

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Mon Nov 16 09:19:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just wanted to announce that kde4-fedora copr repository[1] entered permanent
beta stage now.

When I picked up the idea of creating kde4 repo for future versions of fedora,
It started in alpha stage. Things were broken or not installing on vanilla
install then.

Thanks to Rex Dieter and Sergio Basto I've got it to the point where it is
easily installable with one command (two if you count enabling repo) on both
F22 and F23, therefore I consider that alpha stage has finished.

I think beta stage will be permanent, as we will be always catching up
rawhide, as well as it sort of breaks vanilla install. Consider it a sort of
warning that you may need a bit more just dnf install sometimes.

As before, any feature requests or bug reports, please go to issue tracker for
the project, available here [2] and via copr project contact link.

Regards,
Piotr

[1]: https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/peem/kde4-fedora/
[2]: https://bitbucket.org/peemhq/kde4-fedora/issues