dnf update must be wrong...

Hernán Ramírez h2222080 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:43:14 UTC 2015

I see, something similar was happening to me with DNF, libreoffice and the
debug packages for Libre Office.

I had to uninstall the debug packages for LO, update Libre Office and then
install again the debug packages for Libre Office.

Now i understand this, it seems that we need to wait for it to get solved :
/

Hernán