F22 / KDE5

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Sep 14 22:49:43 UTC 2015

On 09/15/15 05:51, Reindl Harald wrote:
> no - you didn't understand what i talk about
>
> thunderbird is running and JUST ICONLESS in the taskbar while it's icon is showed in the favorites (added it there since the quickstarter was gone)

Oh, I'm sorry.  I didn't understand what you're talking about since I've had T-Bird in my taskbar with an Icon from day one of KDECrash.

>From the other stuff that you said it sounds like it should/could/may be lumped in with "most settings not migrated".

You have very valid points.  Yet you're not Donald Trump.  Yelling and waving your arms won't get you noticed and bring you followers.  Some will think you're just crazy upset.  :-) :-)

--
It seems most people that say they are "done talking about it" never really are until given the last word.