KDE 5: controlbar fonts cutted

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Thu Sep 17 15:59:31 UTC 2015

On Thursday 17 September 2015 08:17:42 Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> I think we're talking apples and oranges here Ian... this was a case of
> people being ignored and
> "rudeness" was used as an after the fact justification.  Not buying it.

I have read the thread yesterday, but my impression was that people were
ignored, then they got rude, then issue was fixed, people got even more rude
because of how quick the fix was, and fix was reverted due to maintainer
decision, which was interpreted as childish and caused even more rudeness.

I would say decision to revert patch in 4.7 (stable release) and move it to
development branch was not out of place, but it was not too well explained,
which was easily misinterpreted.

Regards,
Piotr