KDE 5: controlbar fonts cutted

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Thu Sep 17 16:09:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Piotr Gbyliczek <
piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com> wrote:

> I have read the thread yesterday, but my impression was that people were
> ignored, then they got rude, then issue was fixed, people got even more
> rude
> because of how quick the fix was, and fix was reverted due to maintainer
> decision, which was interpreted as childish and caused even more rudeness.

True... my main issue was comment #45 which was made almost immediately
after the fix was pushed.  Just
came across as a deflection of the issue which was that a bug report had
been ignored; i.e. please apologize to
the people who had been ignoring you.  That was a bit rich...