A near freeze of plasma

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Sun Sep 20 23:36:46 UTC 2015

On 09/18/2015 06:49 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 09/19/15 07:19, Ed Greshko wrote: The best way to get a "near
> freeze" is to tell everyone that you've not had one in at least a
> week.  Seriously, less than one hour after writing this I got a "near
> freeze" and was able to confirm that "killall -9 drkonqi" got me
> going again.

I've reached my limit with the Plasma 5 freezes. Speaking to users
who've tried alpha builds: do you think there's any hope of this
situation improving in Fedora 23? I see we're scheduled for a beta this
week. If the cause of the freezes hasn't been found yet, I'll start
making other plans for this machine.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)