Has anyone tried linking our DLLs and MS Visual Studio code?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 17:45:38 UTC 2008

The question was raised today as to whether it really works.

We expect that C will work.  We (Red Hat) haven't actually tried the
combination of our DLLs and MS VC-compiled C code.

We expect / are almost certain that C++ won't work.  C++ code may link
and fail in creative ways, such as exceptions disappearing, or maybe
it just won't link at all.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/