mingw-w64 patches for wine-gecko

Kalev Lember kalevlember at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:59:10 UTC 2013

Sounds good to me as well, at least the part about f19 and rawhide.

Not so sure about f18 -- might be best to just leave it be. Is there any
pressing need to update the wine packages in f18?

I am sure we can keep all the Fedora-packaged stuff building with
whatever mingw-w64 snapshot we ship, but updating it might make the life
harder for users who build their own apps / libraries, and have come to
expect the older toolchain version in their f18 setups.

In any case, good work guys!

--
Kalev