[Fedora-spins] Games Spin advice

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Dec 26 12:21:10 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Bryan Kearney wrote:
>>> Jeroen:
>>>
>>> How about we chat first thing on monday (22 December) to finalice the
>>> process?
>>>
>> I'm training RHCE candidates until 17:00 UTC. Does that work for you?
>>

> I could d0 17:00 UTC if that works for you. It will be quick meeting, so
> it may be a low turn out but it might be good to have it and flush out
> the final process.

I'm sorry I didn't make this meeting - I was preoccupied with a break-in
at the office and recovering from stuff that was stolen. As such, I
forgot all about being in the right place at the right time, for which I
apologize.

I hope we can meet soon, preferably in real life (at FUDCon F11?) where
I have a BarCamp session planned on the subject of spins.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip