[Fedora-spins] Games Spin advice

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Dec 26 16:40:18 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 13:21:10 +0100,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> I hope we can meet soon, preferably in real life (at FUDCon F11?) where
> I have a BarCamp session planned on the subject of spins.

It would be nice to get some guidance for the games spin which was an aborted
feature in F10. I have another week off which I can use to get more stuff
done than I normally can. If the policy is decided right before the deadlines,
I might not be able to complete whatever is needed in time. That still
wouldn't be a distaster as the kickstart file already is in spins-kickstart
package so people could make their own pretty easily, even if it doesn't
make it as a feature. But having the high profile exposure of an official spin
would be nice for promoting Fedora.

P.S. I missed observing the meeting because I was thinking we were still
at the dalight savings time offset from UTC and checked for the meeting an
hour late.