[Fedora-spins] FEL Spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Mar 5 00:56:46 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I wrote a bit on this in a separate thread (sorry for the scattering
> -- there were already several going I think).  I think the Spins SIG
> is fully capable of figuring out what is a major change and what is
> not.  If any specific problems arise, I think it would be appropriate
> for the SIG to escalate as it would any other issue.  What do you
> think?

I think we are capable of recognizing major changes, and when there's
doubt, there's nothing stopping us from asking the board (through
f-a-b?) and getting a little guidance or feedback. This way, we would
also not have to redirect the maintainer of a spin between the Spins SIG
and the Board, either.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip