[Fedora-spins] Xfce Spin default cd/dvd burner and Midori

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:16:27 UTC 2009

I wanted to shoot out an email and see if anyone was able to test
xfburn as of lately to see if the old issues had been fixed? If not I
wanted to poll the group and see what they thought about switching
gnome-baker for brasero.

I also wanted to know opinions on including Midori on the live cd as
well, I'm going to spin an image here in a few minutes to make sure it
would fit and I'm not proposing it replace Firefox but be included in
order to offer it more exposure and as a compliment. I use it almost
for everything on my netbook in Fedora 10 unless I find some site that
needs a capability of firefox because it is quite noticeably faster.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com