[Fedora-spins] Xfce Spin default cd/dvd burner and Midori

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:47:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 08.05.2009, 15:16 -0500 schrieb Adam Miller:
>> I wanted to shoot out an email and see if anyone was able to test
>> xfburn as of lately to see if the old issues had been fixed?
>
> IMO they have, in 0.4.1 audio decoding works fine. I'm using xfburn a
> lot and it works reliable.
>

>I'd prefer xfburn, but brasero would be fine too. The general question
>is: Is it to late for such last minute changes? IMO we shouldn't make
>such a change that late, on the other hand it can't be worse than
>gnome-baker so it definitely is a improvement.

I would greatly prefer xfburn over others if for no other reason I
think it would be nice to ship all (or atleast as many as we can) xfce
centric applications available instead of using alternatives.

Too late to make changes? ... I honestly don't know for sure, if it is
then life goes on but if not I'd love to get these changes in and get
an image built asap.

I just added Midori to the image and built, the resulting iso is 688MB
so we're well under the 700MB limit.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com