[Fedora-spins] Thoughts on spins.fp.o one-line descriptions

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 14:39:16 UTC 2010

Em Seg, 2010-07-05 às 20:42 -0500, Aaron Faanes escreveu:
> BrOffice's one-liner is one that I'm not sure about since I'm not sure
> what the legal brand of OpenOffice is. That might be because I'm not
> from Brazil ;) Could this be clarified as well? ;)

The brand of OpenOffice.org is the trademark "OpenOffice.org" which is
registered by another company in Brazil, so we can't have a software
called by the same name, that's why the legal brand in Brazil is
"BrOffice.org".

The one-liner could be something like:
Provides the office suite for Brazilian users

I'm opened for suggestions!

Regards,
Igor