[Fedora-spins] Need a decision on ISO list soon

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:12:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 02.05.2011, 09:23 -0500 schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
>> Only a few of the spins from the last release have been approved so far.
>> We really need to make a decision soon about which ones we are going to
>> want official ISOs for.
>
> I suggest to go with what we had in F14 and what is currently on
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/ minus BrOffice as it's no longer
> necessary with LibreOffice.
>
> Approved Spins:
>      * KDE
>      * Xfce
>      * LXDE
>      * Games
>      * Security: last minute fixes by me 2 days ago
>      * SOAS: Peter was working on it today
>
> Not officially approved
>      * Desktop: not really approved, but we cannot reject it I guess ;)
>      * Design Suite: Fixed and tested intensively by me today.
>      * FEL: Since it includes the Desktop spin, no modifications for
>        F15 / GNOME 3 necessary.
>
> Peter, is SOAS ready to go?

Mostly. I have a little more testing to do but I've been at the RH
Summit last week (in Boston airport now). I think the .ks is pretty
much good to go.

There's one set of updates I pushed yesterday and there should be one
more for NM issues hopefully on Monday, but both of those don't impact
the KS. Once it goes through and I can test a nightly I think we
should be there.

Peter