[Fedora-spins] Need a decision on ISO list soon

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun May 8 21:21:16 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 08.05.2011, 23:08 +0200 schrieb Joerg Simon:
> On 05/08/2011 11:03 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 02.05.2011, 09:23 -0500 schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
> >> Only a few of the spins from the last release have been approved so far.
> >> We really need to make a decision soon about which ones we are going to
> >> want official ISOs for.
>
> Thanks Christoph for your hard work and especially the help with last
> fixes on the fedora security lab! I would not have made it in time
> without you!

No problem, you owe me a beer and we are fine. ;)

In fact the Security spin was already in good shape. It only required
fixes for the artwork, the rest of the changes [1] were to make the ks
more similar to the one of the LXDE spin for easier maintenance.

Regards,
Christoph

[1]
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spin-kickstarts.git;a=commitdiff;h=ff93306010900d02872ee71ee216165bfb5bd9eb;hp=bc9564a6d39fb73bed2294d16a05d236eab748e3