[Fedora-spins] Electronic Lab spin .iso

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Nov 23 13:14:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 17:50:06 +0530,
  Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still don't know how the .iso was missed during the release even
> after it was approved:
>
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/Spins
>
> I just want to make sure that this doesn't happen to other spins in
> the future. But, if you don't want to discuss it, I won't.

The process has manual steps so mistakes can be made. I believe similar
things have happened in the past. One thing spin owners can do is watch
to make sure their spins are having release candidates built. If you
see a release candidate it is unlikely your spin will get missed for
the release. If you don't see one for your spin but do see other specialty
spins, then it's probably a good idea to ask rel-eng about it.