[Fedora-spins] XFCE significantly larger for f21

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Aug 3 12:56:57 UTC 2014

I base games off of xfce and games is oversize right now and needs to be
fixed by beta. Part of this is that xfce got 200MB bigger. I did a quick
look at comps and the ks files and didn't see anything obvious that
would make it that much larger. So I'm wondering if it should really be
smaller and I can wait before cutting games or if I going to need to
cut something in the games spin to get it back under 4GB?