[Fedora-spins] Netizen Spin

Corey Leong cleong at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 25 22:47:38 UTC 2015

Greetings David --

Thanks for the concern. The organization I am proposing is in two parts:
within the kickstart file which should not be an issue, I believe, and two,
within the app launcher menu. I expect dnf, yum, and the software
management tool to operate as usual for users without any issues.

An alternate way of thinking may take be needed, however, I intend to keep
it as simple as possible.

--Corey