Flock 2014 Dates?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:03:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 06:45:18AM -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]
From everything we've talked about in FESCo, I think that F21 will follow
a new model.  What that means for release dates and schedules, I don't think
anyone knows yet.  Since this is the first of a new thing, I think there's
probably room for fesco to decide schedules like: "Fedora has scheduled
flock for August 1-4.  Therefore the earliest we could release is August
14th"  All dates in the previous statement are examples only.

-Toshio