Prepaid Czech SIM?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 04:59:33 UTC 2014

Sort of similar to
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/flock-planning/2013-July/000225.html
but relevant to this year's location :)

Are there providers of voice/text/data prepaid SIM's? It seems so, but
my Czech is non-existent so I couldn't make heads or tails of the
provider sites or figure out how much it costs (data is separate?
That's what I'd mostly be using).

I have an LTE Nexus 5 FWIW, but I'm obviously certain that other
attendees have other devices (including the dreaded iPhone! :D)

-Jon

PS - I bought my flight (not requesting sponsorship). It cost $1,666.
I've been injured every time I've traveled for Fedora in recent
memory, including canceling my Flock trip last year. Why does that
price make me feel something is going to go horribly wrong??? :)