2015 Planning Committee

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:51:25 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Remy DeCausemaker <decause at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Is there a standard planning/organizing timeline somewhere? A Regular
> meeting schedule? This is my first time being more than just a FLOCK
> attendee, so please bear with me if these are obvious questions. Once
> I've got a timeline and calendar, I can start coordinating a "ground
> crew" here in the ROC to help. I've already been making FLOCKchester
> save-the-date annoucements at meetups and hackathons in and out of
> town.

We're pretty much down to booking the evening events, which I usually hold
off on signing for until we have an idea of how much we're trying to
subsidize travel since I'd rather pay for people to come than people to
party. CFP is open through April 12, at which point we'll get a better idea
of that.