fedora l10n qa testday another slip

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 11 06:59:22 UTC 2012

Le 11 sept. 2012 08:42, <apeter at redhat.com> a écrit :
> Dear All,
> We have tried installing Alpha TC5 and its working (we are testing the
currently prepared test cases). Do you really think its necessary to
postpone the l10n testing? Or can we go ahead testing with the scheduled
date [1]  with available ISO?
> Please let us know your suggestion.
> Thanks
> Ani
> FTLG Member
> [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-20_l10n
> On തിങ്കള്‍ 10 സെപ്റ്റംബര്‍ 2012 05:50 , Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Hi fltg group
>> I am understanding that l10n qa testday will be slipped again as the
>> result of f18 alpha slip [1].
>> It will be 2012-09-27 now. Please correct me if this is wrong.
>> [1]:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

Translations won't change before the alpha release as they are in a freeze
if I am right.
Therefore I don't think we need to postpone the l10n qa testday.

Unfortunately I need some day of to work on Fedora, I hope to be able to
help you soon.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fltg/attachments/20120911/a2fae88e/attachment.html>

More information about the fltg mailing list