Fedora 20 Test Day - 1

Ani Peter apeter at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 16:12:04 UTC 2013

Remaining things :-

1. Review of test cases and update/add more - this is being done now and
the test cases will be send to fltg mailing list for review and
feedback. The test case review is done on the latest TC5.
2. Send announcement mails to all mailing lists.
3. Once test cases are ready, provide all information on test page.

Please free to add if anything missing.

Thanks
Ani