Request to change official Khmer font on Fedora

Somvannda Kong somvannda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:03:11 UTC 2014

Hi Pravin,

Thank you for your hard working on this change. I am not a font creator,
and I don;t have much experience with font as well, but I am connecting Mr.
Danh Hong, a Hanuman font creator in this conversation.

Bong Danh Hong, here is the 3 issues that Pravin found and stop him to
package your font into Fedora System instead of Khmer OS.
1. http://code.google.com/p/khmermaemo/issues/detail?id=1
2. http://code.google.com/p/khmermaemo/issues/detail?id=2
3. http://code.google.com/p/khmermaemo/issues/detail?id=3

Once you can answer to these issues, he will be able to package Hanuman to
Fedoras as a built-in one.

Thank you bong Danh hong for being in the loop.

Kindly regards,
Somvannda

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:20 PM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com