Request to change official Khmer font on Fedora

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:20:05 UTC 2014

Hi Somvannda,

  I have started packaging this font for Fedora. While doing i identified 3
issues [1][2][3] against it. I have reported issues on project google
hosting.  Let me know if any help required from my side.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. http://code.google.com/p/khmermaemo/issues/detail?id=1
2. http://code.google.com/p/khmermaemo/issues/detail?id=2