#fudcon-planning channel

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:01:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 03:06:11PM -0500, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Would it be possible to have you add Jared (nick: jsmith) to the list
> > of "founders" for the #fudcon-planning channel?  That way he can set
> > up auto-op for zodbot and help maintain the channel.  Thanks in
> > advance!
>
> Any updates on this?

Gerold did add some additional permissions for your nick -- I see
you're now auto-op for example.  That means you can do the following
to op zodbot on demand:

  /msg ChanServ op #fudcon-planning zodbot

I was suggesting that you also be granted the +F option so you could
take care of e.g. auto-op for zodbot and granting other access to
people (in other words, spread the load).