Events FAD: Need another fw/mini-dv system?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:04:44 UTC 2010

Mel,

I could suggest
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2271481&CAWELAID=107593179
as a good purchase.  I don't think it's too big of a deal because we
could go down to the MicroCenter nearby and pick one up for a good
price too.  However, I don't have Firewire on my laptop and would like
to use the dv cameras for a while to get the commands right for things
like full video, combined computer screen with picture-in-picture,
etc.  A firewire camera would provide the second input for that to
happen.

Cheers,

Clint