FUDCon Pune 2010

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:46:27 UTC 2010

Max,

--- On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
| I know there's some basic plans on the wiki about a FUDCon in Pune, and
| we'd like to get it locked down on the schedule, since we're using this
| weekend to plan out FUDCons for all of 2010.
|
| https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Pune_2010
|
| Do you guys think you'd rather have your FUDCon in the June - August
| quarter, or the September - November quarter?
\--

I believe that this is going to be discussed during GNUnify, February
19-20, 2010, Pune, who will be the venue host for the FUDCon event.

  http://gnunify.in/

Unfortunately, I am not in India at the moment, and will not be
attending GNUnify, as well. But, I will follow up with any updates
from Rahul and Sankarshan on the above.

Regards,

SK

--