FUDCon Zurich wiki pages

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 30 11:57:29 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 12:09 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Our team has travel budget for this event.

Great :)

> Whether that is me as the
> former FPL, or the next (and likely "current," by then) FPL, someone
> will be attending from the Fedora team.

We'd be happy to have you both, the former and the current FPL :) We
imagine seeing one talk regarding what it has been like to be the FPL in
the past years (what's been done, what were the biggest
issues/successes/etc) and another talk providing an outlook for the next
some years and the new FPL's plans. Or whatever else you guys would like
to talk about of course...just thinking aloud :)