FUDCon Zurich wiki pages

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 30 18:40:29 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 08:18 PM, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> I don't know what you try to interprete in my brackets.

Nothing, as I said 'no idea' what you meant.

Just wanted to make sure that those points are clearly understood by
everyone in case there was a misunderstanding that people have to be
Fedora-members or have to be invited as guests in order to attend
FUDCon/FrOSCamp.

> So please calm down and don't search things where never will be
> something :-)

Perfectly calm (actually, after just returning from 3 weeks of holidays
yesterday evening I couldn't be any calmer). It's only that I learned
that sometimes it's better to explain something that seems obvious to me
because for some people it sometimes isn't that obvious which then again
leads to problems. I think this has lately be proven on the ambassadors
list in a FUDCon related thread.