FUDCon (insert name of city here) Barcamp

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed May 26 12:38:11 UTC 2010

On 05/25/2010 07:38 PM, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> After the FPLs opening remarks we can have people make proposals for day 2
> talks.  We can then put up the normal grid and have people vote on the talks
> throughout the day and announce the following days schedule that evening.
> This will eliminate the hour or so voting and getting everything organized
> that morning.

It would be ideal if all of this could be coordinated online, assuming that:

A) A sane infrastructure exists to handle it
B) Someone is willing to input in the talk proposals as they're presented
C) Networking at the FUDCon site is sufficient for the task

Even if we have to do it old-school, I think this idea has merit.

~spot