FUDCon Tempe budget update

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 29 16:49:17 UTC 2010

Hi FUDcon Tempe organizers,

I had a chance to get all caught up on Community Architecture team
expenses over the Thanksgiving weekend, and here's where we stand for
FUDCon Tempe.

The sum total of expenses that I've either paid for myself, or of
expense reports coming from folks like Paul and Jared that were
transferred to the Community budget is currently $11,590.

Robyn -- I know there's still some more plane tickets that need to be
purchased, but when we talked about that last week, it seemed like the
list of tickets in the trac instance and the actual airfare requirements
didn't match up.

What still needs to be bought?  Or am I just missing something obvious?

--Max