FUDCon Tempe budget update

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 18:00:07 UTC 2010

On 11/29/2010 09:49 AM, Max Spevack wrote:
> Hi FUDcon Tempe organizers,
>
> I had a chance to get all caught up on Community Architecture team
> expenses over the Thanksgiving weekend, and here's where we stand for
> FUDCon Tempe.
>
> The sum total of expenses that I've either paid for myself, or of
> expense reports coming from folks like Paul and Jared that were
> transferred to the Community budget is currently $11,590.
>
> Robyn -- I know there's still some more plane tickets that need to be
> purchased, but when we talked about that last week, it seemed like the
> list of tickets in the trac instance and the actual airfare requirements
> didn't match up.
>
> What still needs to be bought?  Or am I just missing something obvious?

The obvious thing you are missing is the email from me that I promised
to you last week :)

I need to sort through the tickets - I'm not sure why, but I think Jared
and Paul were closing tickets after people had their subsidies approved
(since the ticket was to *approve* them, not necessarily to keep track
of whether or not their airfare had been purchased.)

Actually, it seems to me as though we should either make a concrete
decision as to whether or not re-opening tickets for folks who were
approved for subsidies, but may not have had their airfares purchased,
is a good idea, or not what we want to do.

Jared, Paul - you've mostly been wrangling these tickets for these
folks.  Should we reopen those tickets? Or... ?

-Robyn