budget for premier fedora events

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Feb 22 15:17:00 UTC 2011

On 02/21/2011 09:33 PM, Max Spevack wrote:
> It doesn't account for sponsored money, nor does it account for Red Hat
> money spent by any part of the company other than the Community
> Architecture team.

Fedora Engineering covered the costs for the people on my team who
attended, as well as Andrew Overholt from the Tools group. In addition,
we covered a big chunk of the costs for FUDPub and all of the shirts.

If anyone wants to know the total amount there, I'd be happy to share it.

~tom

==
Fedora Project