FUDCon Tempe: Secondary Hotel availability, Hotel round-up

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Jan 4 17:50:29 UTC 2011

Just a quick note:

The date for booking rooms at the Four Points Sheraton was through the
29th of December. I am contacting them to see if they can extend those
dates to allow us to keep booking rooms. Hopefully I'll hear back
something fairly soon.

We have only utilized a few rooms at this hotel thus far (4, to be
exact).  I believe Jared will be coordinating with Paul later today to
see if we can get a list of what rooms have been booked at our primary
hotel (Marriott Courtyard), so we can do a quick double-check to see
that folks have all booked their rooms.  Hopefully, the majority of
folks have their reservations at this point.

-Robyn