FAD @ 12th Free Software International Forum

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:54:01 UTC 2011

Em Dom, 2011-05-22 às 22:40 -0300, Igor Pires Soares escreveu:
> FAmSCo agreed on sponsoring lodging and travel for two folks in May 14th
> meeting. Since Jared and Dennis are also coming, it's a good idea to
> book everyone's rooms together, so they can stay at the same hotel.
> Would be nice if we coordinate the rooms reservation and FAD activities
> in FUDCon Panama.
>
> The invoice for media production was also submitted to the FAmSCo track
> and is waiting for approval.

At FUDCon Panama Jared and I sorted out some tickets for FISL. I updated
the FAmSCo tickets accordingly after the event. Here is the outcome:

Lodging subsidies (double rooms):

Jared Smith

Dennis Gilmore

Daniel Bruno - (previously approved by FAmSCo) -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dbruno

Wolnei Junior - (previously approved by FAmSCo) -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Wolnei

Diego Búrigo Zacarão - (Really nice to have if additional budget is
available) - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Diegobz

Lenno Azevedo - (Nice to have if additional budget is available, could
share room with Diego or Wolnei) -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Lennoazevedo

Airfare subsidies:

Wolnei Junior - (previously approved by FAmSCo)

Jared Smith

Dennis Gilmore

Updated spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuIKQhUCZgdldGZyRUlobFVLQ3Z3X20tdnFLRGNKamc&hl=pt_BR&authkey=CILsysQB
(Do not include Jared's and Dennis' tickets and lodging)

It is a good time for us to start purchasing the airfares and book the
rooms, since the event is a couple weeks away.

Max would like to use local Red Hat office for media and swag payments,
what I find difficult to happen in the short term, so I think we need to
start working on some alternatives. The media production company sent me
information for international bank transfer. I don't know if that will
work for us, but it is an option.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo