FAD @ 12th Free Software International Forum

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:16:41 UTC 2011

> On 06/08/2011 07:54 AM, Igor Pires Soares wrote:
> > Em Dom, 2011-05-22 às 22:40 -0300, Igor Pires Soares escreveu:
> >> FAmSCo agreed on sponsoring lodging and travel for two folks in May 14th
> >> meeting. Since Jared and Dennis are also coming, it's a good idea to
> >> book everyone's rooms together, so they can stay at the same hotel.
> >> Would be nice if we coordinate the rooms reservation and FAD activities
> >> in FUDCon Panama.
> >>
> >> The invoice for media production was also submitted to the FAmSCo track
> >> and is waiting for approval.
> > At FUDCon Panama Jared and I sorted out some tickets for FISL. I updated
> > the FAmSCo tickets accordingly after the event. Here is the outcome:
> >
> > Lodging subsidies (double rooms):
> >
> > Jared Smith
> >
> > Dennis Gilmore
> >
> > Daniel Bruno - (previously approved by FAmSCo) -
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dbruno
> >
> > Wolnei Junior - (previously approved by FAmSCo) -
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Wolnei
> >
> > Diego Búrigo Zacarão - (Really nice to have if additional budget is
> > available) - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Diegobz
> >
> > Lenno Azevedo - (Nice to have if additional budget is available, could
> > share room with Diego or Wolnei) -
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Lennoazevedo

Hotel rooms at the Porto Alegre Everest Hotel were booked for Jared,
Dennis, Daniel, Diego, Lenno and Wolnei from June 28th to July 3rd.
Reservation confirmation was emailed to them as well. If any changes on
the reservation are needed please let me know. Jared will take care of
the hotel payment in Porto Alegre.

Only airfare is pending now. Since Neville already got the community
credit card I asked him to help us with that and updated the FAmSCo
ticket with the information needed for making the purchases. That is our
first experience with the credit cards, so any guidance here is welcome.

Jared will bring usb sticks since media ticket is still stuck, so we are
good.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo