Creation of FAD components on FUDCon track

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:11:16 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I would like to suggest that we create components for future FADs on
FUDCon Track the same way we do for FUDCons. That way we could file
organizational and subsidy tickets there.

Due to private financial content and privacy reasons, the visibility of
FAmSCo track is restricted, and unfortunately, people use that as an
excuse to claim lack of transparency since they can't view others
tickets, although we discuss tickets content in public.

The tickets procedures used for FUDCon didn't prevent people from
complain before but I think it is a good example to follow.

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora I18N/L10N QA