Bid for FUDCon EMEA 2011

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 10 15:17:00 UTC 2011

On 03/09/2011 09:43 PM, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> My idea was to involve the European ambassadors and FAMSCo in the
> decision-making process, as they're the ones most directly involved in
> the decision.

+1

> For FUDCon LATAM, the community came together and
> agreed on Panama, so I didn't have to do much decision-making from my
> side.

For the last FUDCon LATAM  (for Panama) the FPL(Jared) handed the
decission-making, over to FAmSCo as the accountable instance.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2010-November/000401.html

And i think it was a good and transparent process where the Bid Owners
were involved and where we also tried to establish some facts that can
help to make the decission understandable.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl=de&key=tJN3ZgmqZ07GujYrcvUz-LQ&authkey=CM607IkH&hl=en#gid=0

Who will be accountable owner of the next (FUDCon EMEA) Decission and
has to take the action-items, scheduling ... that are necessary to
invite the parties involved and make the decission? ;)

CU Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688