FUDCon Panamá subsidy update

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:22:42 UTC 2011

Em Ter, 2011-05-10 às 16:56 -0400, Jared K. Smith escreveu:
> I know there has been some confusion regarding the tickets for those
> people who have been approved for travel subsidies.  I have spent most
> of today reviewing each Trac ticket, and here is the status of the
> subsidies:
>
> Airline flights purchased:
> ----
> Neville Cross (ticket 122)
> Guillermo Gomez (ticket 78)
> Maria Leandro (ticket 121)
> Daniel Bruno (ticket 79)
> Igor Soares (ticket 94)
> Larry Letelier (ticket 92)
> Valentin Basel (ticket 140)
> Andres Antonio Pascasio (ticket 129)
>
> Airline flights not yet purchased (please send me your details!):
> ----
> German Ruiz (ticket 125)
> Fernando Navarro (ticket 127)
> Jose Edgardo Lopez (ticket 130)
>
> Bus tickets not yet purchased:
> ----
> Edna Rheiner (ticket 74).  (Is Edna still planning on attending FUDCon?)

Jared, that also include the airfares bought by Max?

There are some folks not listed here, like Itamar (ticket #81) and
Jeroen (ticket #123).

German updated his ticket with the requested information:
https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/125

Thanks,
--
Igor Pires Soares
Fedora Ambassador (Brazil) - Member of FAmSCo