Re: FUDCon Panamá subsidy update

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 10 22:41:13 UTC 2011

2011/5/10 Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares at gmail.com>:
> Jared, that also include the airfares bought by Max?

Max has not purchased any airfares for FUDCon LATAM before today.
Today, he is buying tickets for Henry Anchante (ticket 136) and German
Ruiz (ticket 125).

> There are some folks not listed here, like Itamar (ticket #81) and
> Jeroen (ticket #123).

If they're not on my list (except for Henry, who I accidentally left
off), it means that they aren't on the spreadsheet of approved
subsidies, so I didn't know about them.  I was hoping to find time
today to go through the entire list of tickets and make sure everyone
with approved subsidies is on the spreadsheet, but I ran out of time.
I'll be doing that tomorrow, if nobody else beats me to the punch.

> German updated his ticket with the requested information:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/125

Yes, I saw that after you pointed it out, and Max will be purchasing
German's ticket very soon.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader