FUDCon Milan - updates

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 12 17:35:37 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Francesco Crippa
<fcrippa at byte-code.com> wrote:
> in last few weeks the Italian ambassadors and I have worked hard to
> finalize some details about the next FUDCon "Milan". We're working
> with the guys in the University to find the best weekend to avoid
> other events in Milan (and keep the price of the hotels low) and other
> events planned in the University.
>
> Yesterday night we had the last meeting and we agreed that October 1st
> and 2nd is the best weekend for the FUDCon Milan.
>
> What do you think about that? Is it convenient for everyone?
>
> Who has now to make it "official"?

If you are happy with those dates, I'll make it official.  Thank you
choosing a date, and I look forward to working with you and the rest
of the FUDCon Planning team in preparing for FUDCon Milan.  I would
like to start having weekly meetings (in IRC) to discuss the
preparations for FUDCon -- is there a time during the week that works
best for you and the rest of the FUDCon Milan team?

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader