FUDCon Milan - updates

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Fri May 13 08:10:41 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 18:35, Jared K. Smith <jsmith at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> If you are happy with those dates, I'll make it official.  Thank you
> choosing a date, and I look forward to working with you and the rest
> of the FUDCon Planning team in preparing for FUDCon Milan.  I would
> like to start having weekly meetings (in IRC) to discuss the
> preparations for FUDCon -- is there a time during the week that works
> best for you and the rest of the FUDCon Milan team?

Hi Jared,

The Italian team has in place a conference call
(skype/ekiga/webex/whatever...) at 10pm (GMT time) every Wednesday (we
meet each other on #fedora-it). The conf. call is in Italian to
encourage every local ambassador (and other people involved, like the
contacts in University) to participate.

If it's not a problem you could join the conference at 11pm GTM [1] to
sync with the group.

Does it make sense?
Let me know and see you soon!

Francesco