[fedora-my] Venue Details

Slaya Chronicles - Geeko Acolyte yeoheric at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 16:06:28 UTC 2012

I am ok with what you have in mind. As you know my background is from a
more "traditional" approach of organising events and perhaps a
holding/speakers room seemed to have somehow spooked you.

I guess I assumed that you understand what I had in mind and you think
everyone knows what a unconference is.

Eric