FUDCon APAC Bid - Beijing, China

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:12:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

> We would like to announce our FUDCon bid for Beijing, China.
> Our team and page can be found on the wiki page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Beijing_2014

Wow! thanks for breathing life back in FUDCon and your elaborate meeting
and discussions on the subject. I would love to do some artwork for the
event if you need it. Hope this gets through - even though the planned date
is quite near!

Also, I agree with Ankur. Based on previous experience, all the planning
and execution for a FUDCon really takes time to materialize.The bid
approval as well as logistics takes almost the same time as your event
date. The attendees may also be not available on such short notice which
may lead to a smaller FUDCon attendance be than expected! A backup date
would be a good idea :)

--
Suchakra