Phoronix notes that nexuiz forked

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Mon Mar 22 15:12:58 UTC 2010

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODA4OA
> This might result in possible trademark issues depending on what happens.
> I didn't look at too much of this, but there is a commercial entity involved
> so there may be a change coming down the road.

Sounds fairly straightforward.  I'll keep maintaining nexuiz until
xonotic has a release, then someone, maybe me, does a xonotic package,
probably based on the nexuiz rpm, submits, a review, it gets approved,
obsoletes nexuiz, and Bob's your uncle.

If anyone sees a release of xonotic, bug me so I can get working on it,
if I haven't already.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace