packaging "stack" for Fedora

Jens-Ulrik Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 09:09:02 UTC 2015

Hi Sitaram,

(I am copying the Fedora Haskell list since this may be interesting for
others too.)

I guess firstly you're after a newer version of hledger than the one
available in Fedora?

(BTW if you msg ".who owns hledger" in #fedora-devel - zodbot will tell you
the owner directly.)

I have a stack copr you can use:

https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/petersen/stack/

eg

$ sudo dnf copr install petersen/stack
$ sudo dnf install stack
$ stack install hledger

Yes eventually we/I want to get stack into main Fedora, but there are a lot
of new dependencies needed.

Hope that helps,

Jens