[Fedora-i18n-list] no autostart of XCIN

Goetz Kluge temp02 at goetzkluge.de
Sun Aug 22 13:18:35 UTC 2004

For SuSE I read, that XCIN starts automatically once simplified or
traditional Chinese characters ara selected by a user. How about Fedora?

I installed FC2 with language support for English, German, French,
Japanese and Chinese. For the dialog during installing and as default
language I selected American English, the keyboard was German.

Now I have trouble to switch from a German Keyboard to an American
(us-acentos) and also XCIN seemingly doesn autono start once a user logs
in with Chinese language support.

Should I have installed FC2 in a Chinese dialog and with the US-keyboard?