[Fedora-i18n-list] Thai

Paul Gampe pgampe at redhat.com
Wed Aug 25 06:43:05 UTC 2004

Hi John,

We are not currently focused on supporting Thai *yet* so that is perhaps why
it is no longer working, but a number of folks have written HOWTOs for adding
Thai fonts etc on top of RHL/Fedora.

The main thing you need to do is add a font that covers the Thai language,
which you can find references to here:

http://linux.thai.net/Members/poonlap/TE
http://www.linuxeasy.net/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=291

We are currently working on adding support for complex text languages (such as
Thai) in our Gnome and Mozilla printing sub-systems, so would appreciate your
feedback.

Regards,
Paul